HoMedics Indoor 3-Tier Relaxation Tabletop Fountain


I first discovered HoMedics when browsing through amazon. This little fountain caught my eye and I had to buy it. I have never been someone who struggled with falling asleep but have recently discovered that I sleep way better with a fan. The only problem is in the winter my place is really cold and the fan is practically  useless to me now. I have owned the fountain for a few days now and have discovered a new product that everyone should give a try.
It's calming and relaxing sound helps me fall asleep faster and sleep better. Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to spend money but the 10$ off as well as the (#1 best seller) really intrigued me. The Indoor 3-Tier Relaxation Tabletop Fountain has a 4.2 stars out of 5 and over 27 thousand ratings. 



HoMedics has a pretty awesome value proposition. There company is all about better ways to relax. One of HoMedics slogans is #Liveyourwell. They have a foundational belief that live is hard and relaxing is important. When browsing through HoMedics website I see a story being told. There is products of all sorts to help make life a little bit easier. What stands out to me is the laughter and  joy that theas products seem to bring the people on there website as well as me. https://www.homedics.com


I struggled to find insite reviews about this little fountain. I could only manage to find amazon reviews as well as a youtube add. People really liked how quiet the water pump is. With any pump there is gonna be some sound and vibrations but the trickling water makes its unnoticeable. Another comment I found was people really liked how there is no batteries needed and that the lights dont need to be replaced. I agree with Kaitlyn about how easy it is to use just plug it in and turn it on no hassle or batteries. The only bad things that i've seen been said about the fountain is that the materials are very cheap. I noticed this as well when assembling it. Although the materials are cheap meaning it might not last super long it does a great job serving its purpose witch is white nose. 
I found it very strange how poorly marketed this fountain was. I looked on instagram, facebook, and twitter and found practically no post about it. Even when I went to HoMedics page on those social media sights all I could find where there more expensive products. All that I saw being marketed was there therapist precision gun, back massager and big humidifier air purifier. Here is a great video about the product itself Product preview.

My theory on HoMedics marketing strategy is that because this product is a #1 seller on amazon and ebay as well as a few other places that they dont market it very well because they know it will sell. Homedics strategy instead is to market there more expensive items so that there profit margins will be greater. HoMedics is marketing to everyone who thinks life is hard. They are remarkable in the science that they are simply trying to create a better way of relaxing. I feel as if there social media presences is not what it should be but they do tell a great story with there brand. HoMedics has been around for 30 years so there mark on the world isn't huge yet. HoMedics has a great customer service and responds to a lot of questions. They have answered 350 questions on amazon about the Indoor 3-Tier Relaxation Tabletop Fountain. 

I learned that it is more important to market who you are rather than just a product.  HoMedics does a great job achieving and marketing their name but not necessarily there product. If I was them I would definitely have a bigger social media presents. My big takeaways are that everyone should own a little fountain because of how much peace and calmness it brings. Also that marketing a brand is more important than marketing the products. To add to that though the products should speak for the brand as well. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me